The Technology Behind QuadHA Hyaluronic Acid Skincare
At the heart of all QuadHA products is the 5D hyaluronic acid technology, which is five forms of HA molecules that accurately targets different layers of the skin, providing instant and intense hydrating effects, and repairing damaged skin cells.
Hyaluronic acid is no news - for the skincare buffs reading this you've probably tried a whole bunch of HA products or already, or using some as a part of your daily skincare routine. What's sets QuadHA products apart is their patented technology of chopping Sodium Hyaluronate molecules into super small molecules, weighing less than 10 Da compared to most products with HA molecules in 1-2M DA range. (In case you are wondering, yes, M is for MILLION!)
The super small molecular weight works in synergy with the higher molecular weight versions, penetrating layers of the skin that other products cannot.
The 5D hyaluronic acid is made up of 5 HA ingredients:
- Sodium hyaluronic crosspolymer
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Sodium acetylated hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate in 2 molecular weights - miniHA and microHA
- Deep pore hydration and repair
- Repair damaged skin cells and strengthens skin function (great for sensitive skin)
- Activates aquaporins (the water channels of your skin), enhancing absorption of moisture and other active ingredients
- Balance, smooth, and brighten
- Reduce the look of fine lines and other signs of aging, making the skin look plumper and bouncier
***All QuadHA products are safe to use during pregnancy***